The Library Student Jobs Site includes student jobs available within the University of Toronto Libraries at the St. George Campus. These jobs are covered by the CUPE Local Full-Time and Part-Time Collective Agreement (see Student Casual).
The online library student jobs site allows you to
- Create a personal profile and upload resumes (PDF only)
- Apply for University of Toronto Libraries student positions
- Review and update your current applications
The University of Toronto Libraries thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Advancement Office
- Eberhard Zeidler Library (Architecture, Landscape, and Design)
- Bora Laskin Law Library
- Collection Development
- Dentistry Library (Harry R Abbott)
- Earth Sciences Library (Noranda)
- Cheng Yu Tung (East Asian Library)
- Engineering & Computer Science Library
- Faculty and Student Engagement
- Gerstein Science Information Centre
- Information Commons
- Library Information Technology Services
- Mathematical Sciences Library
- Materials Processing
- Milt Harris Library (Business)
- Music Library
- Richard Charles Lee Canada-Hong Kong Library
- Robarts Research Library (all departments)
- OISE Library
- Scholarly Communications and Copyright Office
- Scholars Portal
- Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library
- UofT Archives & Records Management Services (UTARMS)
- User Services, Robarts Library
To apply for positions in other libraries you should check with those libraries directly.
Looking for more work opportunities on campus? Register with the Career Centre.