The Library Student Job Service includes student jobs available within the University of Toronto Library system. These jobs are covered by the (CUPE 1230) Student Casual Collective Agreement.
The online library student job system allows you to
- Create a personal profile and upload resumes (PDF only)
- Apply for library student jobs
- Review and update your current applications
The University of Toronto Libraries thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Looking for more work opportunities on campus? Register with the Career Centre.
- Architecture, Landscape, and Design (Eberhard Zeidler Library)
- Earth Sciences Library (Noranda)
- East Asian Library (Cheng Yu Tung)
- Engineering & Computer Science Library
- Dentistry Library (Harry R Abbott)
- Gerstein Science Information Centre
- Mathematical Sciences Library
- Music Library
- Richard Charles Lee Canada-Hong Kong Library
- Robarts Research Library (all departments)
- OISE Library
- Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library
- UofT Archives & Records Management Services (UTARMS)
To apply for positions in other libraries you should check with those libraries directly.