Rotman School of Management
105 St. George Street 5th Floor, Room 5005
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3E6
The Business (Milt Harris Library, Rotman School of Management) is currently closed owing to COVID-19 restrictions. Our online collections and services continue to be available.
The BIC primarily circulating print collection covers a wide range of business subjects (accounting, including standard & guidelines; business & economics; corporate directories & rankings; and management including handbooks & guides).
- 5,000+ books
- 500 journal and periodical titles, includes 200+ active subscriptions
- 100 active reference serials (directories)
- Newspapers: Barron's, Financial Times of London, Globe & Mail, National Post, Toronto Star, and the Wall Street Journal
UofT faculty, staff and students have access to the BIC's electronic resources, including core business and finance databases linked from the BIC's homepage. The BIC has a Bloomberg terminal (workstation #2) and a Finance Lab terminal (workstation #7). Faculty, staff and students also have access to unique e-resources available only on BIC workstations using your UTOR ID, including:
- DBRS (Dominion Bond Rating Service);
- SDC Mergers and Acquisitions (Workstation #1);
- Thomson Private Equity, which includes Venture Xpert data (Workstation #6)
Please ask at the Reference Desk for CD-ROM products.
Specialized Subject Collections
- Career (CC) collection (3-day loan)
- Rotman Speaker series
- Michael Bliss (Canadian Business History) NON-CIRCULATING
- Rotman PhD dissertations NON-CIRCULATING
Statistics Canada's business-related publications NON-CIRCULATING
Formerly the Business Information Centre (BIC), we support the students, faculty and staff of the Rotman School of Management and the Rotman Commerce program.