Sigmund Samuel Library Building 9 King's College Circle
Toronto, Ontario M5S 1A5
Sept 3, 2019 - May 29, 2020
- Mon - Thurs 8:30 - 11pm
- Fri 8:30 - 10pm
- Sat 9am - 10pm
- Sun 10am - 10pm
December 21, 2019 - January 4, 2020
- Mon - Sat9am - 5pm
- Sun10am - 6pm
Gerstein Science Information Centre will be closed the following days:
- Tues Dec 24-26 (Christmas Eve to Boxing Day)
- Tues Dec 31 - Wed Jan 1 (New Year's Eve to New Year's Day)
The Gerstein Science Information Centre is the largest science and health science academic library in Canada. It is a content contributor to the Medical Heritage Library, a digital curation collaborative among some of the world’s leading medical libraries. It is also home to the MADLab, a student-centric facility devoted to mobile software development. The building opened in 1892 and the heritage wing of the Gerstein Science Information Centre is designated under the Ontario Heritage Act and is on the City of Toronto's list of heritage properties.
Our staff provide support for all aspects of research, teaching, and learning for the students, faculty, and researchers in the science and health science community:
- In-depth research consultations (in-person, email, or virtual)
- Customized library instruction
- Document delivery and interlibrary loan from other libraries
- Quiet Study Areas and Group Study Rooms (including a Presentation Practice Room).
- 3D printing
For more about our services and spaces, take a Virtual Tour.
We support all aspects of research, teaching, and learning for the students, faculty, and researchers in the science and health science community.