Alumni are defined as those who have received degrees or post-secondary diplomas or certificates from the University, or persons who have completed one year of full-time studies (i.e., four or more degree credits), or the equivalent thereof as determined by the Governing Council, towards such a degree, diploma or certificate and are no longer registered at the University.
A TCard with an active UTORid is required to enter certain libraries, such as Robarts Library, Gerstein Science Information Centre, and OISE Library. For information about access to other U of T Libraries check their websites.
- An alumni reader or alumni research reader card with an active UTORid is required to borrow material from University of Toronto Libraries. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- You can access e-books, online journals, and other electronic resources in person by using your UTORid username and password, at any library computer terminal.
- To find out how to get a UTORid as a U of T alum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see details in the alumni borrowing plans available to you.
- Due to licensing agreements, we are NOT able to offer remote access to our online resources to alumni card holders.
- Access to study spaces in Robarts Library is available to users with paid-for library privileges. Bookable study spaces are only available to current U of T students, staff, and faculty.
We would like to hear from you about your information and library needs, and about your experiences with our library so that we may serve you better! Email us at email@example.com.
–Updated May 1, 2023