Finding government information or look for information about:
University of Toronto Libraries hold an extensive collection of government materials, with particular strength in documents from Canada, Ontario, the United States, Great Britain and international governmental organizations such as the United Nations, European Union, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, and the World Bank.
- Search the library catalogue for government information at all U of T libraries by title or government body
- Visit our main print collection in Robarts Library
- Browse our research guides for information by government body
- Search our collection of archived government websites
- Check our digitized collections to see what you can access online
- Search the Registry of Canadian Government Information Digitization Projects to see what has been digitized by U of T and other Canadian libraries