- Up to 5 borrowing cards are issued to the organization/corporation
- Each card may borrow up to 100 items at one time
- Initial loan period of 14 days, renewable to a maximum of 42 days
$900.00 per year – for profit organizations
$700.00 per year – non-profit organizations
- Additional cards available at $100.00 per card
- Access to computing, stacks, and facilities
- On-site access to U of T Libraries' online databases
- Interlibrary loan: We will obtain loans or copies of items not in our collection from other institutions at $30.00 per request
Please note that the Associate Member card does NOT include remote access to U of T Libraries' online databases due to licensing restrictions.
- Mail - $5.00 surcharge, per package
- Fax - $10.00 surcharge, per article
- Courier – Your own courier is assumed
- Colour copies - $3.00 surcharge, per page
- Urgent service - $15.00 surcharge, per item (All copies are copyright cleared. A copyright tariff will be added, where applicable.)
- No phone service currently available.
–Updated October 17, 2022.