- License Period: August 20, 2022 - August 19, 2023
- Cost: Free
- Current Version: 13.0
- Restrictions: For personal machines, undergraduate or graduate students actively enrolled in a degree program only.
- License Type: Subscription
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Request a Free Student License for Personal Machines
- Create a Wolfram ID which is your @mail.utoronto.ca email, or login at https://user.wolfram.com/
- Use your @mail.utoronto.edu email and follow the instructions to receive an Activation Key and link to download a Mathematica installer at https://www.wolfram.com/siteinfo/
Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that's what Mathematica does—from building a hedge fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks to developing embedded image recognition algorithms or teaching calculus.
Mathematica is renowned as the world's ultimate application for computations. But it's much more—it's the only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas all the way to deployed individual or enterprise solutions.
Vendor and Support:
- Vendor: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Support: Mathematica Support Website