- License Period: August 01, 2019 to July 31, 2020
- Cost: $65 per single machine SPSS license.
- Current Version: 26
- Restrictions: For students only.
- License Type: Annual Subscription.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
- System Requirements for SPSS for Mac:
- SPSS 26 is supported on 10.10 and above.
- SPSS 25 is supported on 10.12 and above.
- SPSS 24 is supported on 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12 only.
- SPSS 23 is supported on 10.9, 10.10, and 10.11 only.
- System Requirements for SPSS for Windows:
- SPSS 26 is supported on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- SPSS 25 is supported on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- SPSS 24 is supported on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- SPSS 23 is supported on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Installation Media: Installation media is included with online purchase.
Purchase online at software.utoronto.ca while on the UofT network (wired and wireless).
SPSS is a powerful, feature-rich, statistical analysis program. It is used in a wide variety of disciplines. Its menu-driven system for selecting various statistical analyses and report writing make it a favourite for many introductory statistics courses. Students can focus on statistics instead of spending time writing program code.
On-line software activation required on all versions of SPSS. All versions of SPSS from the U of T Licensed Software Office must be renewed annually.
Vendor and Support:
- Vendor: SPSS Inc.
- Support Website: IBM SPSS Technical Support
- Customer Service: E-Mail: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
See the department, faculty, and staff SPSS page for other Frequently Asked Questions for SPSS.
Q: What is the difference between the student and departmental version of SPSS?
A: The price is $65 for students and $85 for departments, faculty, and staff. The software is identical.