- License Period: August 20, 2022 - August 19, 2023
- Cost: License cost for a single workstation is $370. Call our office at 416-978-4990 for network license pricing.
- Current Version: 13.0
- Restrictions: For U of T departments, faculty and staff only.
- License Type: Subscription
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, and network. Support for UNIX dropped in 8.0 release.
- At Home Use: With the purchase of a license you entitled to one at home use license. Email us for information on how to obtain the at home license.
For full details on ordering, see our “How to Purchase Software” page.
Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that's what Mathematica does—from building a hedge fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks to developing embedded image recognition algorithms or teaching calculus.
Mathematica is renowned as the world's ultimate application for computations. But it's much more—it's the only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas all the way to deployed individual or enterprise solutions.
Vendor and Support:
- Vendor: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Support: Mathematica Support Website